- 【Hot-Swap Gateron Switch】Hot - swap Gateron switch of KC84 can be replaced by other hotswap switches without soldering. You can customize the keyboard easily and change out the switches to have a completely different tactile experience.
- 【Macro recording &Customized RGB effects】With the driver, you can customize the RGB effects massive lighting effects and macro setting. (Driver download web in the product description part and manual.)
- 【Strong compatibility with Mac and Windows】 Compatible with Windows 10, Win 8, Win 7, Win Vista, Windows XP and Mac OS , the KC84 comes with a USB Type-C cable.
- 【Compact and Portable】 The KC84 is suitable for all environment, Home & Office use, fits right in backpack. Less hand movement and space while still being able to access all the functionalists, including numbers and direction keys.
- 【Ergonomic and NKRO】Ergonomic design, no feel fatigue after long term use and 100% full anti-ghosting without conflict, enjoy the process without any obstacles.
- 【 PBT Keycaps and Dye-sublimation Techniques 】This keyboard apply 85% PBT with high-contrast dye-sublimated legends, which generally last longer than ABS equivalents. Also, Dye-Sub PBT keycaps of KC84 enhances the overall durability with water and dust resistance.
I love the keyboard a lot. The key caps are vibrant and look great with the back light. First keyboard I have that actually has a white backlight option. The keyboard is a sturdy build and is overall good quality. The shipping was very fast too, faster than I expected.
Super comfortable, amazing design, good layout. I can never go back to a regular keyboard after this.
The keyboard overall was very good apart from a couple minor things like a weird stain thing on one of the arrow keys and some of the keys were a bit higher than the others on the same row but apart from that a solid keyboard.
This is my second review where I'd like to focus on the company and technical support.
Unfortunately my keyboard had one faulty key which was super unfortunate since it was an important one (Fn).
I decided to contact Yunzii support right away and with their immediate replies, great service and friendly approach,
I returned the board and received a new one in less than a week and all I can say to that is... Amazing job guys, thank you so much!
There's literally no reason not to buy this board guys, trust me, you have nothing to risk and it's worth it. (Maybe you'll want to mod the stabs tho)
I think that this has to be one of the best options for mechanical keyboards. The keyboard feels solid and definitely doesn't feel cheap. The keycaps look and feel great too. It was delivered in about 2 weeks but the package was slightly beat up. They put a lot of bubble wrap around it so I think it's just something that happens when shipping over such a long distance. One of the pins on a switch was also extremely bent but I was able to fix it with some tweezers. Overall a great budget/intro mechanical keyboard.